Monday, April 25, 2011

it's character Driven

So hopefully you've noticed the big box on the right.  That is a randomly generated character creator.  So if you're bored of the same old thing, want a new path to try, or really just burnt out on ideas check out the handy lil tool my wonderful friend William Hoopes made for us.  This is the exact tool I use for my character Design class to help get designers out of their normal routines and thinking about problem solving.  TELL YOUR ARTIST FRIENDS PLEASE!  I have a website where I will be keeping all of the pictures everyone makes at http://itscharacterdriven.blogspot.com/.   It should be real fun to see how another artists design some wacky characters.  So generate away on that little button and get making.  Go to the blog, send pics and emails to itscharacterdriven@gmail.com.  Thanks and cya online!

No comments: