Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Years Resolutions

Aww New Years resolutions.  This is my favorite time of year because it's my time to reflect and change all at the same time.  A sense of renewal and making sure I am aimed correctly for the coming year.  So even though you out there might be reading this it's really for me to write down, remember, and start doing things I hold myself to this year.  I promise to get back to art next post, promise.  So here they are in no order:

- More full Illustrations
- Find better was to make art funnier and fun
- Work on my original IP's and re-establish the City blog
- Eat healthier
- 1 exotic locale vacation
- More Cons and conventions
- Find a job or position that enables me to learn from artists that are way better than me
- Do at least 2 video tutorials
- Pitch an idea in it's entirety to Disney
- Learn the basic's regarding the Guitar
- Push my design skills
- Establish multiple styles
- Paint more environments

OK, those are them.  This will keep me honest.  Do any of these sound familiar?  Have you made your list?


Happy New Year all

cheers,
Bean

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup, that would be; 1, 2, 4, 7 would be nice, 8, 11 and most importantly, I need to do 13 ... a lot.;)

Ciara Kay said...

I wish I had more art-related goals... hoping next year will be more promising. ;) For now I'm just trying to get a place where I can make art my goal again!!

My list here:
http://ohkayciara.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-year-2012.html

Unknown said...

Great list. I love it all.

Nikhita P. said...

Don't worry Brett, I'm sure you'll manage to keep up to all of these! Your later environments are stunning and I love the new designs! :)