Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Kickstarter is LIVE! Spaced Out!

Hello all across the internet!  My official first ever Kickstarter is now underway.  I am beyond excited and happy to be this far along the adventure.  Please oh please won't you join me? 

To be whisked away to learn more about the project, me, the video and lend some support in any way that you can.  Helping out on kickstarter is always appreciated but even if you only tweet, Facebook, or just plain yell it to someone I'd be enormously grateful.  I've been working on this in my off work hours for months and months and now that I am more than half way done I'd like to share it.  So head on over, more info aplenty.  C'mon, let's make it a quickstart!




As always, thanks for joining me on this crazy ride!


Cheers,
Bean

No comments: