Friday, August 2, 2013

Dear Internets,




I get asked to help.  By a lot of people.  Either by email, tweets, or just in person.  I try to do the best I can, but stuff falls through the cracks as I also have a life, family, friends, hobbies, and only so  much time to devote to everything.  So please do not be offended if I missed you.  I opened up my tumblr account so people can ask me questions there.  That is NOW THE PLACE TO GO if you need something answered.  TUMBLR 
I truly am starting to get enough inquiries and questions on too many social networks to deal with. Facebook, twitter, instagrams, blogs, google +'s, it's a ton. So many my wife asked it she needed to be my intern.....Luckily I have fans and friends who answer some of my questions for me on twitter and instagram.  thank you for that guys n gals.  But I want to help, truly.  And this way seemed the best way to fix it.  You don't need to be a member of Tumblr to ask, so I thought it best to put all of it there for the world to see and it doesn't mean you have to engage in the companies business.  so remember, you got a question?  need an answer?  Or a silly question?  whatever it may be, head over to TUMBLR .  Your question and answer await for all to see.  That way when it's questions many artists ask I can simply point them to that area for answers!  Everyone wins.

Some people are asking for help on their campaigns.  I will now add them here.  If you are inclined to check out some entrepreneurs and kick start some projects, give a click! Kloon, Sparkbook, Unit 44

K, have a beautiful weekend!  Go out, smell the air, laugh out loud, blow a bubble at a concert in the park.  THEN go draw.


Cheers,
Bean

No comments: