Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Nuts n Poo!



I am soooo excited.  I finally got my hands on the new card game Nuts!  Wildfire LLC and Sandstorm sent me a care package of both of the games.  The reason I'm so jazzed is I did all the illustrations for the game.  I love monkeys, I love squirrels.  One throws Poo, the other steals nuts.  I will have them at the Con.  Sandstorm did a superb job on the marketing and presentation.  Matthew Grau made a brilliant set of games as the designer and Mike Vaillancourt art directed the projects.  As I was freelancer I can't name anyone else but I'm sure more people had plenty to do with these games.  Here's some pics of the fun.  good for most ages 2-6 players. 










1 comment:

Jim said...

Hi, Brett! I just saw this game at my local store and had no idea what it was or where it came from. Ultimately, my decision to purchase was based solely on the artwork. The advertising folks better get their act together-- this card game isn't even on BoardGameGeek.com yet!

Speaking of which, you ought to flesh out your account there! :)