Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Kings Road art





I Got to work with some fine and extremely talented folks over at
or
It was their game called Kings Road and you can play it free now.  Click on over.  Here is a smattering of what I helped with from designs, to caricatures, storyboards, and under painting establishing shots.  It was an interesting project to see the characters come to life with their in house painters.  They did it to keep a consistent approach across the art assets and it was super fun to see the stuff change and morph into what it is now.  Greg Faillace is the art director and it's fun to work with someone so talented, trusting, and concise.  Good times.  I hope they need me again with a different game down the road.  This is about 1/3rd of the work.  If time, I'll add more if people are interested.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh, definitely really awesome. I think it'd be cool to see some more.